top of page

DRVN'S SKIN & HEALTH ETHOS

Leaf Pattern

OUR BELIEFS + VALUES

Ashley Newman Photography-99.jpg
Kelly Bailey

“Ideally, we want to be happy in our skin regardless of age. I work with a holistic 360 approach. I believe that combining the right products, facials, effective technology, a balanced lifestyle, and a healthy diet is an ultimate way of achieving a radiant complexion.”

LUXE Logo leaf_edited.png
Ashley Newman Photography-142.jpg

01

PRODUCTS

EFFECTIVE SKIN CARE IS THE CORNERSTONE OF HEALTHY, GLOWING SKIN AT HOME AND INSIDE THE TREATMENT ROOM.

Selecting the right ingredients, textures, and delivery systems is critical to achieving your complexion goals. Kelly's experience has taught her that a personalized cocktail of clean, naturally derived, scientifically sound, and intelligent ingredients work.

A woman getting facial masked

02

TREATMENTS

REGULAR FACIALS SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A ONCE-IN-A-WHILE LUXURY; THEY ARE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF LOOKING & FEELING OUR BEST.

We are constantly aging, so regular facials are essential if you want results. Kelly's recommendation is once every 4 to 6 weeks to work with the skin’s natural cycle, boosting your complexion and achieving that coveted lit-from-within glow & slowing down the aging clock.

11062b_7953083a02c94af287623c3bafae27f1~

03

TECHNOLOGY

KELLY LOVES COMBINING STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY INTO TREATMENTS AND FOR USE AT HOME. 

Kelly supercharges some of her bespoke treatments with an array of carefully selected, safe, advanced technologies for a genuinely results-driven approach, including microneedling, high frequency, microcurrent, LED, and more. These cutting-edge, non-invasive methods work alongside her hands-on skills to deliver immediate, longer-lasting results.

Yoga Class

04

LIFESTYLE

WELLNESS, TO KELLY, IS VERY MUCH ABOUT BALANCE AND MODERATION RATHER THAN EXTREMES

 

Kelly adopts a 70/30 approach. If you are mindful of your health, diet, and well-being 70 percent of the time, letting your hair down and indulging in a glass of wine & your favorite chocolate for the remaining 30 percent should be encouraged - it’s real life and good for the soul!

20190320_Bailey_040 web.jpg

05

NUTRITION

FEEDING SKIN FROM WITHIN WITH THE BEST BUILDING BLOCKS IS A KEY COMPONENT OF SKIN HEALTH, SO IT IS IMPORTANT TO SUPPORT IT MINDFULLY AND HEALTHILY THROUGH OUR DIETS.

Food is one of the most powerful tools you have at your fingertips, and a healthy, balanced, plant-rich diet can be the difference between good skin and a truly luminous complexion. As a Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach, Kelly assists and provides insight for each client's full 360-degree, inside-out approach.

bottom of page